You are experienced with integrated electronics but need some support with your design?
We offer design services to complement your team and to accelerate your analog, digital or mixed-signal custom ASIC / SoC projects.
From our design center in the Grenoble area, using our infrastructure and EDA licenses, we can handle any part of an IC design process, the choice is yours.
Possible IC design cooperation include:
- Performance assessment of ASIC libraries and IP in various technologies
- Digital partition from specification to layout (GDSII)
- RTL Design and Verification
- Layout activity
- RTL2GDSII at partition level, at top level
- Circuit architecture/partitioning definition and analysis
- Mixed-signal IC verification
- Failure analysis from silicon measurements and simulations results
- FPGA to ASIC migration
- Consultancy of expertise
Our IP library gives your design an edge and a head-start
To provide our customers with differentiated IC architectures and a quick turnaround time to market; our design projects generally combine in-house analog and digital blocks redeployed or designed from scratch, and some third party IPs in the areas of standard cells & IO, interfaces, power management, PLL/DLL, ADC/DAC, memory, MCU, etc.
The benefits of this approach are:
- Time saving through capitalization of our IP library and re-use of standard blocks
- Lower cost compared to full in-house design
- Reduced risk with silicon proven subsystems
- Best possible performance across a variety of technologies
Gain access to our ASIC specialists