IC’Alps is a fabless semiconductor company developing state-of-the-art fully custom Integrated Circuits (IC) combined with a complete management of the supply chain.
We invest our know-how and recognized expertise for highly demanding markets, in cost-effective solutions for our clients’ challenging needs.
IC’Alps was founded in 2018 in Grenoble by seasoned experts in the semiconductors industry and with the active support of DOLIAM, a French private holding company. The company works with customers from the healthcare, industrial, IoT/AI, automotive, aeronautics and digital security markets (or applications).
From the outset, dedicated to the design ASIC/SoC solutions on state-of-the-art technologies, the team strenghtened its expertise in nanopower, sensor/MEMS analog and mixed-signal interfaces, ultrasound and power management. It reached 50+ members in 2022 and is expected to continue growing.
- Total number of tape-out reaches 30
- First production batches
- Exhibitions: Embedded World and ChipEx (Israel)
- Three-year QMS audit and certification renewal (ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016,EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2018)
- Belicim R&D project successfully completed with a silicon proven nanopower ECG/EGM acquisition chain
- First participation at Embedded World in Nuremberg and Electronica in Munich
- Consolidation of its customer base in EU and NORAM with 45% turnover growth outside Doliam Group
- Mastering of analog & mixed signal integrated circuits down to advanced nodes (22 nm, 16 nm & 7 nm)
- Numerous digital circuits with high speed interfaces & multiprocessors
- 50 members’ milestone
- Record revenue growth with a 249% increase
- Continuous growth of the team
- Several successful designs and recurrent projects with customers
- Secure Infrastructure for Ultimate Protection of Customers’ Data, compliant with the highest security standards (CC-Common Criteria)
- Join the design and supply chain partner network of specialty foundry X-FAB
- Customer exclusive ASIC solutions serving leading-edge applications in AI, µLED, ultrasound, heart assist, etc.
- Start of BELICIM, collaborative project strenghtening French medical industry through miniaturization and digital transformation of active implanted medical devices
- Proud member of X-Fab design & supply chain partner
- Successful renewal of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and EN/AS/JISQ 9100:2018 certifications
- Continuous adaptation of work environments in a context of COVID pandemic
- Several ICs in prototyping phase
- A selection as ARM Approved Design Partner
- Triple QMS certification on extremely demanding standards
- Consolidation of our local and international partnerships and membership
- Increasing media visibility
- 40 % to 50% HR and turnover growth
- Complete installation of our offices
- Up and running test lab
- 30 skilled employees hired and involved in customer exclusive IC developments
- A first award recognizing our expertise
- More than 1.5 M€ turnover
Our mission is to give our customers a significant competitive edge in their markets. So, every day we strive to innovate with solutions that fill-in the gaps between traditional sensors/MEMS and rapid digital transformations with Artificial Intelligence in an increasing number of applications.
Behind the scenes of our logo
We are proud to be headquartered in the French silicon valley and our logo is both a collective statement highlighting our top priority towards customer support and our commitment to push the boundaries of existing custom IC technologies and take them beyond existing frontiers.
Beyond ASIC development …we care about
We strongly believe that our employees are our most valued asset. We believe that their well-being and growth opportunity within the company fosters incredible teamwork and creativity.
We have created a wonderful work environment that enables our employees to thrive personally and professionally.
We believe in the sharing and adherence to our ethical rules.
We believe that with a respectful and strong involvement we can contribute in addressing societal challenges.
Respectful and involved in
Reducing power consumption
Supporting digitalization in Healthcare, Industry 4.0, IoT, …)
Optimizing Smart sensors & systems
Securing data processing and transmission