As subsidiary of an industrial group based in Grenoble, IC’Alps designs analog and digital integrated circuits (“ASIC”) for the other units of the group and external customers: 50% for medical applications, and 50% for consumer, transport, industrial and other markets… Bringing together recognized experts in France, we are experiencing rapid growth and, to reinforce our digital team, are looking for:
An Analog Design Engineer (W/M)
- You technically pilot the preliminary studies, in relation with the customer and with the various actors and required trades of a project, until the establishment of the architecture and specification of the ASIC
- You are the technical guarantor in front of the customers of the performances of the circuit in accordance with the specifications
- You participate in the circuit design with the other designers and are involved up to the silicon validation of the circuit and the qualifications required in the application, until launch in production
- You participate in debates within the team on the choice of architectures looking for the best trade-off and in a concern of continuous improvement of the methods of conception
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) in microelectronics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analog design, especially in high performance data conversion domain: ADC (TI-SAR, Pipeline), DAC (Current Steering), with mastery of different stages of architecture analysis and robust design/layout practice
- Experience with seeing a project through from beginning to completion with strong customer interaction
- Curiosity, interest for final applications, rigor and requirement in the quality of work, ease of communication, analytical and synthesis spirit and strength of proposals
- Fluent English / Nice to have: French
- Bonuses: knowledge of medical applications, knowledge of ISO13485 and its implications for design
- Type of employment: permanent, full time
- Location : Grenoble (Meylan) – France
- Salary: between €45,000 and €65,000 per year, depending on the profile
The most of the position:
You will join a group in which the ideas of each one are examined, rigorous at work, fast in their decisions, ambitious in their objectives, opened in their operation.
So, if you like to join a design team fully dedicated to the success of the project, from the requirements specifications serving customers’ applications, to the measurements on silicon and the production monitoring, if you are curious and motivated to learn new skills and share your own, do not hesitate!
Join a dynamic company to take technical challenges as a team, in designing integrated circuits for diverse application needs, and apply by sending us your resume and cover letter.