As subsidiary of an industrial group based in Grenoble, IC’Alps designs analog and digital integrated circuits (“ASIC”) for the other units of the group and external customers: 50% for medical applications, and 50% for consumer, transport, industrial and other markets… Bringing together recognized experts in France, we are experiencing rapid growth and, to reinforce our digital team, are looking for:
A Digital Design/Verification Engineer (W/M)
In a team of 5-6 digital designers, and in the frame of projects for mixed ASIC (analog/digital):
- You write the specification of blocks, sub-systems and top level in cooperation with the project
leader and the circuit architects
- You design digital blocks, sub-systems (e.g. around an embedded processor or a memory sub-system…) and/or top level.
- You elaborate verification plans corresponding to the circuit specifications
- You perform the functional verification in an UVM environment (coverage rate, unit block simulation, complete system simulation, mixed analog / logic simulation…) until the generation of test patterns for silicon measurements in our lab.
- You improve the digital design and functional verification flow inside your craft team
- You are involved in internal design reviews, and external ones with the customer.
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) in microelectronics
- First significant experience in design or functional verification in an UVM environment (SystemVerilog), with the practice of embedded processing (processors, hardware accelerators, algorithms implementation). Knowledge of communication interfaces would be a great asset.
- Comfortable in object oriented programming (C++, …), and scripting (python, tcl, …)
- Curiosity, self-discipline, interpersonal skills, ease of communication, concern to provide quality work, analytical mind and source of proposals
- Fluent English / Nice to have: French
- Bonuses: knowledge of different simulation tools (Questa/Mentor as a preference), code verification (Lint, CDC…), design in different languages (SystemVerilog, VHDL, …), experience in mixed simulation.
- Type of employment: permanent, full time
- Location : Grenoble (Meylan) – France
- Salary: depending on the profile
The most of the position:
You will join a group in which the ideas of each one are examined, rigorous at work, fast in their decisions, ambitious in their objectives, opened in their operation.
So, if you like to join a design team fully dedicated to the success of the project, from the requirements specifications serving customers’ applications, to the measurements on silicon and the production monitoring, if you are curious and motivated to learn new skills and share your own, do not hesitate!
Join a dynamic company to take technical challenges as a team, in designing integrated circuits for diverse application needs, and apply by sending us your resume and cover letter.